Monday, December 30, 2013

FIRST BOX BREAK FOR MY BLOG- 2013 PANINI PRIZM BASEBALL

I went to Target and decided to grab a blaster box of 2013 Panini Prizm Baseball. It was my first time getting anything from Panini. I must say, I like how it looks despite not having any official MLB logos on them. (I know this product has been out for awhile). Personally, I like the color with the metallic-chrome look on all the cards along with the inserts. Also, it has veterans (past and present) along with plenty of good rookies. The inserts in the Prizm are pretty cool in my opinion. The box brought 7 retail packs with 4 cards each. In addition, it included a 3 card Target-exclusive Red Prizm pack.

Base Cards:
Jurickson Profar (RC)
Evan Longoria
Dylan Bundy (RC)
Bernie Williams
Jake Elmore (RC)
Fernando Rodney
Felix Hernandez
Alex Rios
Carlos Martinez (RC)
Jordan Zimmermann
Michael Bourn
Nick Markakis
Nick Maronde (RC)
Kyle Gibson (RC)
Hunter Pence
Munenori Kawasaki (RC)
Nate Freiman (RC)
Wilin Rosario
Francisco Peguero (RC)
Melky Cabrera
Mike Napoli (Green Prizm)
Nomar Garciaparra
Khris Davis (RC)
Desmond Jennings
Mike Zunino (RC / Red Prizm)
Ryan Jackson (RC / Red Prizm)
Sean Dolittle (RC / Red Prizm)

Band of Brothers:
Carlos Gonzalez / Troy Tulowitzki / Wilin Rosario (Colorado)

Fearless:
Bryce Harper


Superstar:
Clayton Kershaw (Green Prizm)

USA Baseball:
Jered Weaver

Though it wasn't a mind blowing box, I would maybe consider the Bryce Harper the clutch hit in the box as far as value. Not sure if any of them are SPs. Overall, I enjoyed the cards considering it being my first Panini brand cards. Would I buy it again? Ehhh... Only if there isn't any other potential choices on the shelves, I think I would buy one more box.
MY PERSONAL SCORE:  2.80 / 5

Any thoughts?
Thanks For Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment